Thursday, February 08, 2007

WhiteFoot

Here's some more drawings of my African wild dog fellow. A while back I'd picked up a big book on African wildlife in the bargain section at Barnes and Noble and I love flipping through it and looking at all the critters. There was only one photo of these guys in there but it was enough to inspire me. I decided to slim him up a bit more, I really like the lankiness of wild dogs. Their splotchy markings and big ears are fun to play with design-wise.
BTW, thanks to everyone who have left comments, it's always fun hearing from you guys : )

5 comments:

  1. Pretty COol Jenn.
    How is life? Fun I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pictures here - you have a great way with colour. Fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW lovely character and sketch...
    i like the Parisian and Pooch,..it is superb

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun looking character. Cool stuff. I would like to see him animated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa these rock. Way to go Wood!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated to keep out the spam, if your comment doesn't show up right away don't worry it will be reviewed soon. Thanks for taking the time to comment!