Friday, June 18, 2010

......i'm still here sorta...

....been busy job-hunting/trying to figure out what I want to do next and also took a long overdue roadtrip up north where I had fun exploring the redwoods and wild places of Northern California--definitely a stress-reliever...Didn't get a chance to sketch too much but the few scribbles I did made me realize I need to work on my environment drawing skills at least to improve my confidence. I've been spending alot of time designing characters and props which I absolutely love doing but I also feel like I've neglected some other areas and I would like to feel more comfortable with my composition, layout and perspective particularly when drawing from life-something to improve upon for the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated to keep out the spam, if your comment doesn't show up right away don't worry it will be reviewed soon. Thanks for taking the time to comment!