Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Where In The World Have I Been? PART II

I was in Florence, Italy for Christmas, it was lovely there:
The Duomo is gigantic and so ornate!
Interior of the Duomo:
The Fountain of NeptuneKeeping watch:The Lucky Bronze Boar:I really liked these little produce markets:
How cute is this!These marble sculptures are so lifelike, it's amazing to think they are made of stone.Lookout David!
Don't worry, that's just a copy, I saw the real David indoors, he was very impressive ; )

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME. I can't wait until I have a chance to see these sights in person. Glad you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated to keep out the spam, if your comment doesn't show up right away don't worry it will be reviewed soon. Thanks for taking the time to comment!